Monday, July 4, 2011

Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole


Today, July 3rd, we went to Grand Tetons National Park and I do not even have the words to express the granduer of it all! Two songs kept coming to mind, "America the Beautiful" and "How Great Thou Art". I know I've said this before, but we feel so blessed to be able to take this trip.

Before getting to The Grand Tetons NP, we drove through a different part of Yellowstone. We saw fishermen fly fishing by the river, and I thought of our fishermen sons. We saw a group of moose...( sure what you call a bunch of moose!) and I thought of our friends Crystal and Don and Upper Wilson Pond. Ethan kept saying, "Boy, I wish Daryl was here taking all these pictures, he'd have a great time." We saw a group of horses grazing in a huge meadow with buffalo, and I thought of Danielle.

The Tetons were amazing. We walked around part of Jackson Lake and took pictures. A deer crossed the path right in front of us...she just looked at us and walked to the beach.

Tomorrow we explore part of Yellowstone. We have all week to see it all.


Including some of the pictures taken today. Hope you enjoy them.














- Posted using BlogPress from my

Location:Wyoming

No comments:

Post a Comment